You must keep your skin well moisturised even in the driest times! Innisfree Mask sheets are little moisture genies that will help you do that. They are one of the most popular k-beauty items and so, it’s about time we reviewed the more popular mask sheet lines to help your quest for a better skin condition. This beauty blog post focuses on the Innisfree’s My Real Squeeze Mask EX line, which is an affordable line with many options to choose from. Read on for the whole Innisfree Sheet Mask Review!
- About Innisfree Face Masks
- Benefits of Facial Masks
- Innisfree Facial Mask Sheet Review
- Other innisfree Masks
- 1. Innisfree Sheet Mask Lines:
- 3. Innisfree Volcanic Clay Mask
About Innisfree Face Masks
Smooth, toned, and with a healthy glow, everyone hopes to maintain their skin’s youthful look. Dermatologists suggest a minimum of 3 steps: hydration, moisturization, and sunblock.
When it comes to moisturisation, facial mask sheets are a power tool guaranteeing greater absorption. Many Korean beauty brands sell mask sheets and Innisfree mask sheets seem to be popular.
Did you know Innisfree is a pioneer in making natural K-beauty products? Innisfree, established in 2000, has the beauty, nature and minerally rich Jeju island (with its volcanoes, oceans, and a plethora of fresh natural products) tied to their brand image.
Any Questions? Join our the Korea Skincare & Beauty Facebook Group here! Ask any questions you have, connect with fellow beauty enthusiasts and learn more about Korean skincare & beauty.
Benefits of Facial Masks
But why use facial mask sheets? If you’re having difficulty keeping your skin soft and well moisturized you need to make sure the serum or essence you use gets absorbed in your skin properly. Facial mask sheets are an answer to this type of concern. The sheets are soaked in essence and can be applied to the face for 15-20 minutes.
Mask sheet skincare calls for stopping the busy daily rush for a moment and taking time for self-care, it’s no wonder many find the experience therapeutic.
Mask sheets come in different types, depending on their main ingredient, to complement various skincare routines. Some of the masks work to improve the general skin condition while others solve certain skin problems.
Need a quick boost before an important event? Look into a mask sheet that works best with your skin type.
Innisfree Facial Mask Sheet Review
Now let’s get into the details:
1. Full Name
My Real Squeeze Mask EX
A line of affordable natural mask sheets by Innisfree, it has a wide range of main ingredients to choose from.
Moisturise your skin, maintain its elasticity, or calm down the inflammation. Each mask sheet pack is designed to address a different need you might have in your skincare practices. You can choose the product or products that suit you best, stick to one, or use a variety of masks.
Some of the benefits listed for the products in this line include: moisturising, brightening, clarifying skin, maintaining softness & elasticity, etc.
Innisfree squeeze mask sheets have many different ingredients in them. Each masks property depends on its main ingredient:
- Cucumber: Softens the skin and soothes irritations
- Bamboo: Rich in antioxidants and heals damaged skin
- Aloe: Soothes burnt and irritated skin, reduces itchiness, refreshes exhausted skin
- Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants, anti-ageing, helps sun-damaged skin
- Honey: Rich in antioxidants, some anti-bacterial properties
- Pomegranate: Plumps the skin, promotes collagen generation
- Tea Tree: Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, popular for acne treatment
- Lime: Rich in antioxidants, vitamin c, citric acid, etc., a great choice for mild exfoliation
- Rose: Hydrates skin, mild natural scent
- Acai Berry: Emollient, restores skin’s elasticity
- Rice: Rich in antioxidants, vitamin B, vitamin E, anti-ageing properties
- Fig: Vitamin A, vitamin C, moisturises and exfoliates the skin
- Ginseng: UV protection, anti-ageing properties
My Real Squeeze Mask EX line products come in 3 different textures and consistencies:
- Water: Bamboo, Green Tea, Tea Tree, Lime, Rose
- Essence: Cucumber, Aloe, Manuka Honey, Pomegranate, Fig
- Cream: Acai Berry, Rice, Coconut, Ginseng
The mask sheets we tested, much to our pleasure, had a mild scent. The scent of the mask will differ depending on the included ingredients.
Unless you really enjoy a perfumed scent, you should consider choosing an unscented or mildly scented product. It helps in avoiding unnecessary additives that may cause allergic reactions.
Innisfree mask price: 1100 krw for one mask (in Korea, like Myeongdong) or around $2 online.
Click here for more info or to buy Innisfree Real Squeeze mask pack online.
7. Personal Innisfree Mask Review
You might be curious how we rate out experience with Innisfree My Real Squeeze EX. We found our 15 minutes of self-care time using Innisfree’s mask sheets very enjoyable. Korean seasons can be very dry and using the mask sheets helped with the foundation sitting better on our skin the next day.
Innisfree’s My Real Squeeze Mask EX line is a great value for its price. The K-beauty routine requires using one mask sheet a day which makes price an important criterion. But a good product will not forgo quality for the price, Innisfree’s My Real Squeeze, Mask Ex line has a good price to the quality balance.
On top of that, it was great fun choosing between all the available ingredients, which made us remember that skincare can be fun and exciting. The masks come in beautifully designed packs and are easy to apply and remove.
Other innisfree Masks
Let’s face it, the world of face masks is wide and colourful. Innisfree produces other notable masks and mask sheets as well.
1. Innisfree Sheet Mask Lines:
Check out Innisfree’s other mask sheet lines. They are on a higher-end compared to My Real Squeeze Mask EX line but are optimised to help specific skin needs:
- Solution mask line, including Hydra Solution, Bright Solution, and Trouble Solution masks.
- Quick Tone-Up mask line, for a quick boost in skin brightness.
- Second Skin mask line, moisturizing, nourishing, brightening, firming, soothing. The sheets are made to fit your skin perfectly.
- Skin Clinic mask line, highly moisturizing and soothing, perfect for dry irritated skin. This line helps recreate your natural skin barrier.
3. Innisfree Volcanic Clay Mask
Clear your pores and get rid of extra sebum using this powerful clay mask. Mask sheets are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to facial masks, they are good at moisturizing and giving your skin a quick boost but some issues, like getting rid of extra sebum, need their own dedicated care.
Do you have oily skin? Trap the extra sebum with the Innisfree Supervolcanic Pore Clay Mask, clear and control your pores using the mineral-rich volcanic ashes.
Did you like this Innisfree sheet Mask Review? Why not pin it!
Have you tried the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask? Are you planning on buying one of the Innisfree face masks? Do you have any questions about the mask packs? Let us know in the comment section below!
Written By Nahid Taheri